Imagine having braces during the apocalypse. no one can take your braces off. And you just have to accept that you’ll have braces forever.
i literally choked on my popcorn in the movie theatre
TW: RAPE CULTURE, VICTIM BLAMING
the thing that upsets me most here is that quite a few of these sample replies show profile photos of children. These people are raising families and kids. And for those fathers with daughters,I wonder how amusing they would find it if they knew there was at least a 1 in 4 chance of their own child being sexually assaulted or raped in her own lifetime.
A real funny joke there, dads.
This is highly disturbing
END RAPE CULTURE AND VICTIM BLAMING.
ahhh i wanna cry
every time i read a comment (on the picture) i wanted to rip my hair out.
Women aren’t exactly lining up to dance with a guy they might step on.
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
Abbie Nielsen (via narobe)
i really love this and wish i had read it a few years ago
I wish someone would have told me that last one.(via kaylarlar)
Page 1 of 572